Student forum, helpdesk of the course

Results of the I test

Results of the I test

by Giovanna Gambarotta -
Number of replies: 1

Please find enclosed your evaluation.  According to the new privacy rules we did not put your names, only your badge. Results are mainly very good, therefore congratulation to the most of you! :-)

Those who obtained a unsatisfactory results can study and attend more  successfully the exam next time. I suggest, to those who did not attended our lessons, to listen them.

We really carefully checked one by one each question to try to be as fair as possible; we did not consider spelling mistakes, we considered the meaning of the answer. Some answers previously considered uncorrected were added as correct (for example, “its  interaction with ErbB3 is negatively affected by the absence of B” is correct like “its interaction with ErbB3 is not affected by the absence of A”). As regards the RT, for a mistake I wrote nM instead of µM, therefore I considered right both 1.25 and 0.00125 µl (!!).

Tomorrow at 12,30 I have to attend a meeting at 12,30 in via Accademia Albertina 13.

If those who obtained unsatisfactory results want to see the correct results, we can meet in via Accademia at 11,30 in aula B (please ask the reception if you don’t find me).

Please let me know here in the forum or by mail if someone will come. Otherwise, I will not come.

If tomorrow you can not come,  we can organize another day.

Good night!

In reply to Giovanna Gambarotta

Re: Results of the I test

by Giovanna Gambarotta -

As I explained today to one of your colleagues, 18 is the minimum to be sufficient.

Your vote affects your final evaluation.

Indeed, your final evaluation is calculated normalizing the marks of all your exams to the number of credits of each exam:

((mark x credit)+ (mark x credit)+ ....)/120 credits* (the total number of credits)

So, at the end you will obtain a weighted average and to this average we will add your thesis evaluation (maximum 10 points if you finish within July or September 2020; maximum 8 points if you finish later. You have to consider that if you finish soon you obtain 2 points bonus.

Our course is 9 credits, therefore if you take 25 you will have to  calculate (25 x 9) and this vote will affect your final evaluation.

If you need more information you can ask also the didactic manager (Elena Mazzi, elena.mazzi@unito.it).