Announcements

trouble in uploading task 1 on the platform

trouble in uploading task 1 on the platform

by Silvia De Marchis -
Number of replies: 1

Dear students,

only 6 out of 14 students uploaded the file related to task 1 - I know that some of you (two students) cannot upload because the system does not allow them to do it...I'm trying to understand why...For the other students, I don't know if there is the same problem. 

Anyway,  it's important that all submit the task because part of the task is to evaluate the work of your peers, so we need all maps on the platform before starting the second step. 

I have extended again the submission deadline to 20:30 today. I invite all students that have technical problems in the upload to check first for the size of their file (maybe exceed the limits) and to contact me again if the problem persists so that we can try to work together to fix it - this is very important because we will have similar tasks in the next weeks and we need to be sure that the system works efficiently.

I thank you for your active collaboration.

All the Best,

Silvia De Marchis

In reply to Silvia De Marchis

Re: trouble in uploading task 1 on the platform

by Silvia De Marchis -

Dear all,

upon students' requests, I've extended the deadline for task 1 submission to Wednesday, March 11. After the submission, the workshop will enter the second phase, where you will be asked to evaluate some of the work submitted by your colleagues (in anonymous form). Please try to do the requested work in the due time.

thank you for your cooperation,

Best,

SDM