News forum

summer school - Strasbourg - BASIC AND CLINICAL ASPECTS OF NEUROBIOLOGY OF RHYTHMS

summer school - Strasbourg - BASIC AND CLINICAL ASPECTS OF NEUROBIOLOGY OF RHYTHMS

by Silvia De Marchis -
Number of replies: 0

please find below a message that I've received form a colleague on Strasbourg and can be of interest for you - I've already asked and you will be eligible to participate. 

Dear Colleagues,

Our laboratory in Strasbourg is organizing a summer school from August 30th to September 1st 2017 on

BASIC AND CLINICAL ASPECTS OF NEUROBIOLOGY OF RHYTHMS

This event is open for your master2 and PhD students.

We will accept 40 students maximum and the dead line for registration on the link below is July 26th

https://cloud.agoraevent.fr/Site/168500/3044?Concept=1

You can also see the program in the attached file.

This summer school is not only for students in the specific field of chronobiology.
It gives opportunity to any young researchers to realize as strong the life is rhythmic and that biological rhythms can be an important component in many fields of research.

Notice: Only 150 Euros. Registration fees include 3 days of courses and practical trainings, meals (lunches and dinners, except for the 1st Septembre dinner) and lodging for 4 nights (from the 29th of August to the 2nd of September) in double rooms. 

I wish you a nice day,

Amicalement

Patrick